Local Digital Marketing Agency Announces Leaders of Community Enrichment Council
LAKE OSWEGO, Ore. — January 13, 2016 — Logical Position (LP), a Lake Oswego-based digital marketing agency, continues to support its reputation as a top workplace for employee satisfaction by developing the ACES (activities, community, education and social events) council. The employee-led council organizes and promotes community events and outreach programs.
Thirty employees, approximately one-third of the company’s Oregon workforce, already participate in ACES. The following LP employees hold the main roles within the council and its committees:
- Lindsey Stier, General Manager for Logical Position’s Oregon office, has been selected as ACES President. Stier is a resident of the St. Johns neighborhood in Portland, Ore.
- John Alden, Sales Manager for Logical Position, will be serving as ACES Vice President. Alden is a resident of the John’s Landing neighborhood in Portland, Ore.
- Hannah Vincent, Recruiting Manager for Logical Position, is ACES Secretary. Vincent is a resident of southwest Portland, Ore.
- Jamie Conner, Director of Human Resources for Logical Position, is ACES Treasurer. Conner is a resident of West Linn, Ore.
- Amanda Bono, Affiliate Manager for Logical Position, is Co-chair of the Activities Committee. Bono is a resident of the Cedar Mill neighborhood in Portland, Ore.
- Adam Schwartz, Search Specialist for Logical Position, is Co-chair of the Activities Committee. Schwartz is a resident of the Tanasbourne neighborhood in Portland, Ore.
- Allysa Mousourakis, Account Manager for Logical Position, is Chair of the Community Committee. Mousourakis is a resident of the Goose Hollow neighborhood in Portland, Ore.
- Sarra Sorokina, Search Specialist for Logical Position, is Chair of the Education Committee. Sorokina is a resident of Milwaukee, Ore.
- Emily Miller, Search Team Lead at Logical Position, is Chair of the Social Events Committee. Miller is a resident of the Tanasbourne neighborhood in Portland, Ore.
The ACES community committee initiates campaigns to benefit areas where LP employees live and work. In fact, their December clothing drive was a success raising two barrels of clothes for the Portland Rescue Mission in just eight days. The activities committee implements sports, health and wellness initiatives. The education committee provides personal growth workshops such as financial planning, leadership training and time management skills. Finally, the social events committee creates regular events to maximize LP’s team-building and social-butterfly tendencies.
“Happy and healthy employees translate into great results for our clients,” said LP Vice President of Operations, Tony Palazzo. “Valuing the employee as a whole person beyond their work makes Logical Position all the more successful. We have a strong, growing business because of the amazing people who make this company what it is.”
In 2014, LP was listed among Inc.’s 500 “fastest-growing private companies in America.” For two straight years, it has been recognized by Oregon Business magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon.” LP is also cited by The Oregonian as a “Top Workplace” for employee satisfaction, as determined by an anonymous survey of employees in Oregon and southwest Washington.
“We do not know of any other digital marketing firms on the west coast that are organizing such a morale-boosting and community-enhancing initiative as ACES,” said Palazzo. “A commitment like this is entirely consistent with LP’s corporate culture and core values.”