Portland, Oregon — April 9, 2021
Oregon-based digital marketing agency Logical Position (LP) continues to be recognized for its expertise in the digital marketing industry while creating meaningful experiences for its employees to connect with and celebrate each other, a pillar of LP’s company culture. Even though the company continues to work remotely, the agency’s Employee Experience team consistently aims to create and find engaging and empowering virtual opportunities for team members, including underrepresented groups in tech.
Following is an overview of LP highlights from the first quarter of 2021:
- Hosted a series of #IAmRemarkable workshops — Presented by Google, a LP partner, #IAmRemarkable is a 90-minute workshop focusing on empowering women and underrepresented groups to celebrate their achievements in the workplace and beyond. In celebration of Women’s History Month, LP hosted seven workshops for its employees and six team members deepened their involvement by becoming co-facilitators.
- Analyzed 2020 holiday shopping season data to uncover new trends — As the prospect of returning to “normal” grows brighter, the eCommerce landscape may be forever changed. To learn how consumer spending habits are already shifting, LP analyzed data from over 6,000 client accounts to see what the first pandemic-driven holiday shopping season revealed — with surprising results, including a record 126 million clicks in Q4 2020 for LP’s clients (up 47% year-over-year) and a dramatic decrease in mobile growth.
- Microsoft Partner of the Year Finalist — The Partner of the Year Awards acknowledges Microsoft partners’ innovations and successes. LP was a finalist in the Microsoft Channel Partner of the Year category. This recognition verifies LP’s commitment to using innovation to help clients achieve their online goals.
- Global Social Media Awards Finalist — The Global Social Media Awards celebrate businesses around the world that are creating innovative, meaningful engagement on social media that produce tangible results. LP was a finalist in two categories: Best Use of Paid Social and Best Large Agency.
- Company Culture Awards Finalist — The Company Culture Awards recognize companies who share values, care, and nurture their workforce, offer career development, and create a workplace environment that is beyond just an office space, even when remote. LP was a finalist in two categories: Best Team Culture and Best Large Agency to Work For.
- The Drum Search Awards Finalist — The Drum Search Awards celebrate creative thinking, strategy, and technological innovation in search advertising. LP was shortlisted in the Most Effective Use of Paid Search as Part of a Programmatic Strategy category.
A full list of LP’s awards and recognitions can be found at www.logicalposition.com/awards.
About Logical Position
Logical Position (LP) is a digital marketing agency offering paid search, shopping, and social advertising, search engine optimization, and website design. LP has won consistent accolades as an Inc. 500 company, a Microsoft Advertising Global Channel Partner of the Year, a Premier Google Partner Award Winner, a Fastest Growing Company (Portland Business Journal), a Top Workplace (The Oregonian), a 100 Best Company (Oregon Business) and #3 Best Workplace in the country (Inc.). Headquartered in Lake Oswego, Ore., LP runs additional offices in Denver, Chicago, Las Vegas, Austin, Charlotte, and Phoenix.
For more information, please visit logicalposition.com, instagram.com/logicalposition, and facebook.com/logicalposition.