Portland, Oregon — February 14, 2023
The holiday shopping season is a critical time for most eCommerce businesses, and digital marketing agency Logical Position (LP) is proud to have helped its clients generate more than $57 million in revenue during the Turkey Five, stemming from $9 million in managed media spend. Always looking to help small businesses succeed, LP also tracked other interesting holiday season data to offer insight on how others could adjust their strategies heading into 2023. Read the full analysis here.
Additionally, LP’s industry expertise was rewarded with a coveted Google Premier Partner of the Year Award in the Lead Generation category, further solidifying the agency’s commitment to excellence.
Following is an overview of LP highlights from the fourth quarter of 2022:
Industry Awards and Recognition
- Named 2022 Google Premier Partner Award Winner — The Google Premier Partner Awards celebrate excellence in Google Ads while awarding partners for their innovative campaigns. Logical Position was recognized as Partner of the Year in the Lead Generation category, and the agency was also named a finalist in more categories than any other organization.
- Named 2022 Search Engine Land Award Finalists — The Search Engine Land Awards celebrate individuals, agencies, and internal marketing teams within the digital marketing community who have demonstrated excellence in executing organic and paid search marketing campaigns. LP was a finalist in the Best Local Search Marketing Initiative, Best Commerce Search Marketing Initiative, and Best Local Search Marketing Initiative categories.
Featured Expertise and Events
- Presented at SEMpdx — In November, LP’s Matt Bown, associate director of enterprise client services, spoke at SEMpdx. He shared tips for building a holiday season marketing strategy that keeps profits flowing into 2023.
- Published on ReloApp.co — In an effort to help businesses reach their customer acquisition goals, LP’s Ryan Garrow, director of partnerships and client solutions, shared how to take advantage of tight sales funnels to scale acquisition. Read more on the Relo blog here.
- Published on Techspective — In November, Haley Thatcher, LP’s director of paid social strategy, shared tips to help small businesses maximize their holiday season paid social budgets to increase sales during the Turkey Five and beyond. Read the article here.
- Hosted an Advertiser Summit in partnership with Google — Google and LP co-hosted top clients at the Advertiser Summit in Los Angeles, where they had the opportunity to connect face-to-face with Google Account Strategists and discuss future plans.
- Visited the Meta campus in California — Members of LP’s paid social leadership team traveled to Meta’s campus in Menlo Park for the Performance Marketing Summit. At the event, they heard Meta’s executive team speak on a wide variety of topics, including the future of the Metaverse.
Employee Experience Initiatives
- Volunteered at the Sunshine Division — In October, LP’s HQ office employees used their Volunteer Time Off to help the nonprofit pack boxes that were set to be delivered to Portland-area families in need.
- Hosted a companywide Halloween Party — In the fall, LP continued its tradition of hosting a Halloween event with an in-person component at its Portland and Chicago offices. The event included a costume contest where employees competed to win one of four $100 gift cards in the following categories: Most Creative, Most Accurate, Best Artistry and Overall Favorite Costume.
- Offered paid Voting Leave for Midterm Elections — In an effort to encourage employees to participate in democracy, LP allows all employees to take up to three hours of Paid Voting Leave for all major primary and general elections.
- Hosted LP’s 2022 VP Retreat — LP executives gathered at its Lake Oswego HQ to connect and review how they will continue to lead in next year’s marketing and organizational efforts.
- Hosted a charitable drive benefiting kids in need — To spread holiday cheer and make a difference in children’s lives, more than 100 toys were collected throughout December from the agency’s Portland and Chicago offices for donation to Toys for Tots.
- Held a Holiday Party for employees — To celebrate the holidays and show appreciation, LP hosted a holiday party at its three main offices in Portland, Chicago and Charlotte, where employees enjoyed festive games and team-building activities.
About Logical Position
Logical Position (LP) is a digital marketing agency offering paid search, shopping, and social advertising, search engine optimization, and website design. LP has won consistent accolades as an Inc. 500 company, a Microsoft Advertising Global Channel Partner of the Year, a Premier Google Partner Award Winner, a Fastest Growing Company (Portland Business Journal), a Top Workplace (The Oregonian), a 100 Best Company (Oregon Business) and #3 Best Workplace in the country (Inc.). Headquartered in Lake Oswego, Ore., LP’s team of 900 employees is spread throughout the United States and together they serve more than 8,000 clients.