Portland, Oregon — July 16, 2020
Logical Position team members do amazing work for our clients and local communities, and, even though the pandemic has kept us from coming together physically, we still wanted to take the time to celebrate our employees for their extraordinary work.
Thanks to our team members, Logical Position received the following recognition during the second quarter of 2020:
- Ranked #2 in Portland Business Journal list of Middle Market Companies in Oregon or SW Washington.
- Ranked #107 in Portland Business Journal list of Largest Employers in the Portland-Metro Area.
- Global Digital Excellence Awards finalist in two categories: Best Global Pay-Per-Click Campaign, B2C and Best Low Budget Campaign.
While we’re incredibly proud of our team for the many wins they’ve spearheaded throughout the year, celebrating our team means standing by all of our employees by creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. A new moment has emerged for marginalized voices, and we are educating ourselves on how we can do better.
After careful reflection on what Logical Position can do as a company in response to the social justice movement sweeping the nation, here’s how we are taking action both within LP and the communities where we live and work:
- By forming a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) committee to provide a safe format for intentional listening and learning while actively inviting the contribution and participation of people from all backgrounds.
- By reviewing our vendor relationships to ensure inclusion is a priority for them, including an effort to work with more minority-owned businesses.
- By inventorying our volunteer initiatives, pro-bono work, and donations to align with these causes.
- By maximizing our team member’s contributions to causes that support racial equity and social justice with a $10,000 matching gift program. Together, LP and its employees have raised $20,565 for social justice nonprofits, including Black Lives Matter, Campaign Zero, and the Equal Justice Initiative.
- By holding ourselves accountable and keeping others apprised of our actions along the way.
About Logical Position
Logical Position (LP) is a digital marketing agency offering paid search, shopping, and social advertising, search engine optimization, and website design. LP has won consistent accolades as an Inc. 500 company, a Microsoft Advertising Global Channel Partner of the Year, a Premier Google Partner Award Winner, a Fastest Growing Company (Portland Business Journal), a Top Workplace (The Oregonian), a 100 Best Company (Oregon Business) and #3 Best Workplace in the country (Inc.). Headquartered in Lake Oswego, Ore., LP runs additional offices in Denver, Chicago, Las Vegas, Austin, Charlotte, and Phoenix.