Portland, Oregon — July 8, 2021
Oregon-based digital marketing agency Logical Position (LP) continues to be celebrated as one of the best workplaces in America, affirming the organization’s dedication to its team and company culture. Identified by Inc. magazine as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021, LP’s Co-CEOs Michael Weinhouse and John Ganey were also recognized as No. 2 in Glassdoor’s Employee Choice Awards of 2021 Top CEOs. These accolades would not be possible without LP’s Employee Experience team, who consistently aim to create meaningful opportunities for LP employees to connect with and celebrate each other.
Following is an overview of LP highlights from the second quarter of 2021:
- Named a 2021 Inc. Best Workplace — Inc. Best Workplaces celebrate the businesses that did the most to support their employees and keep them engaged through a turbulent year. Each nominated company took part in an employee survey on topics including management effectiveness, perks, and fostering employee growth.
- Co-CEOs Named GlassDoor Top CEOs in 2021 — LP’s Michael Weinhouse and John Ganey were recognized in Glassdoor’s Employee Choice Awards, honoring the Top CEOs in 2021. Weinhouse and Ganey ranked No. 2 in the Small and Medium Sized Business category. Recognizing superb executive leaders, the Top CEOs award features those who are engaging, motivating, and uplifting their teams as demonstrated by the reviews employees have left on Glassdoor.
- #1 in Portland Business Journal’s List of Largest Middle Market Companies — LP ranked No. 1 in the category recognizing private or public companies in Oregon and S.W. Washington with $25M to $100M annual revenue.
- The Drum Search Awards Winner — The Drum Search Awards celebrate creative thinking, strategy, and technological innovation in search advertising. LP won in the Most Effective Use of Paid Search as Part of a Programmatic Strategy category.
- Global Agency Awards Winner — The Global Agency Awards reward the work of creative agencies who are transforming businesses through innovative and engaging strategies across multiple marketing media. LP won in the Biddable Media Agency of the Year category.
- Hosted Green Week in honor of Earth Day 2021 — From April 19-23, LP hosted a series of virtual educational events and challenges for employees to celebrate Earth Day and learn more about how to limit one’s carbon footprint.
- Celebrated Pride Month — Throughout June, LP hosted a series of events meant to celebrate its LGBTQIA+ employees, while creating a more inclusive office culture. Events included a trivia night, #IAmRemarkable workshop, and a 90-minute workshop focusing on empowering women and underrepresented groups to celebrate their achievements in the workplace and beyond.
- Hosted an American Red Cross Blood Drive — On June 29, employees from LP’s headquarters in Lake Oswego, Ore., participated in a blood drive to benefit the Cascades Region Chapter of American Red Cross. In total, 22 people donated blood, which will help meet the needs for up to 66 people as the nation faces a severe blood shortage.
A full list of LP’s awards and recognitions can be found at www.logicalposition.com/awards.
About Logical Position
Logical Position (LP) is a digital marketing agency offering paid search, shopping, and social advertising, search engine optimization, and website design. LP has won consistent accolades as an Inc. 500 company, a Microsoft Advertising Global Channel Partner of the Year, a Premier Google Partner Award Winner, a Fastest Growing Company (Portland Business Journal), a Top Workplace (The Oregonian), a 100 Best Company (Oregon Business) and #3 Best Workplace in the country (Inc.). Headquartered in Lake Oswego, Ore., LP runs additional offices in Denver, Chicago, Las Vegas, Austin, Charlotte, and Phoenix.
For more information, please visit logicalposition.com, instagram.com/logicalposition, and facebook.com/logicalposition.