Portland, Oregon — October 7, 2020
Oregon-based digital marketing agency Logical Position (LP) continues to make waves in the digital marketing industry while being recognized for its rocket-speed growth – even a decade after its founding in 2010. Not only was the agency recently recognized by AdWeek as a top 100 fastest growing company, LP was also recently designated an Inc. 5000 company for the seventh consecutive year.
Following is an overview of highlights from the third quarter of 2020:
Recent Awards and Recognition:
- #77 in AdWeek’s list of 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2020 – Honors the 100 top agencies and 10 top solution providers — large and small, from all over the world — whose industry presence is on the rise.
- #1,723 in Inc. magazine’s list of 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies – Recognizes U.S. companies who had immense growth in 2019, and LP has been honored by Inc. for seven consecutive years. The agency achieved 249% growth in the last three years, and came in at #9 this year for Oregon-based companies.
- 2020 Global Agency Awards Winner – Honors creative, design, digital, marketing, advertising, media, and public relations agencies around the world. LP won in the “Biddable Media Agency of the Year” category.
- #5 in Portland Business Journal’s List of Largest Creative Agencies – Recognizes creative companies in the Portland-metro area based on 2019 revenue growth.
- #51 in Portland Business Journal’s List of Largest Private Companies – Recognizes the largest private companies in Oregon and SW Washington based on 2019 revenue growth.
A full list of LP’s awards and recognitions can be found at www.logicalposition.com/awards.
Recent Events and Other Developments:
- LP was one of only two agencies selected by Google as a pilot partner for its new Free & Fast service, a feature that immediately shows consumers which retailers offer free two-day shipping on search results shopping ads. LP will help businesses implement and maximize Free & Fast returns. Read more about the program via Media Post: Search Insider here.
- Presented at SEMpdx – LP’s director of product research and development, Micah Heath, gave a virtual presentation on Amazon selling and advertising for SEMpdx, a Pacific Northwest nonprofit that brings digital marketing professionals and area businesses together.
- Launched a virtual wellness program for LP employees – The program was designed in an effort to help its employees stay physically and emotionally well during these challenging times. The wellness series includes Meditation Monday, led by LP’s Sales Development Coordinator Tito Chavez-Nguyen, and Wellness Wednesdays, a weekly yoga class.
About Logical Position
Logical Position (LP) is a digital marketing agency offering paid search, shopping, and social advertising, search engine optimization, and website design. LP has won consistent accolades as an Inc. 500 company, a Microsoft Advertising Global Channel Partner of the Year, a Premier Google Partner Award Winner, a Fastest Growing Company (Portland Business Journal), a Top Workplace (The Oregonian), a 100 Best Company (Oregon Business) and #3 Best Workplace in the country (Inc.). Headquartered in Lake Oswego, Ore., LP runs additional offices in Denver, Chicago, Las Vegas, Austin, Charlotte, and Phoenix.