Portland, Oregon — April 11, 2022
Oregon-based agency Logical Position (LP) continues to be recognized for its expertise in the digital marketing industry while creating meaningful experiences for its employees to celebrate each other and practice well-being, pillars of LP’s company culture. While its employees continue to work remotely across the United States, the agency’s Employee Experience department is steadfast in its commitment to creating engaging and empowering opportunities for LP team members.
Following is an overview of LP highlights from the first quarter of 2022:
Industry Awards and Recognition
- Named 2021 Microsoft Partner Award Winner — The Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards acknowledge outstanding successes and innovations by the company’s partners in a variety of categories. Kevin Zechenelly, Logical Position’s director of channel partnerships, was honored with the Trailblazer of the Year award and LP was a finalist in the Partner of the Year category.
- Named 2021 BigCommerce Partner Award Finalist — BigCommerce’s annual awards program recognizes the eCommerce platform’s top-performing partners among its network of more than 2,800 agency and technology partners. Logical Position was a finalist in the Marketing Solutions category.
- Ranked No. 4 in Portland Business Journal’s List of Largest Technology Service Providers — Companies featured in the Largest Technology Service Providers listing are ranked based on the number of employees in Oregon and Clark County, Wash. With 400 of its nearly 900 employees based in the Portland metro area, LP ranked No. 4 on the listing.
- Named a 2022 Google Premier Partner — The Google Partners program underwent significant changes for 2022, including redefining what it means to be a Premier Partner. Now reserved for Google’s top 3% of partners, LP will have access to high-value benefits as a Premier Partner including: advanced ad support, roundtable discussions with Google leaders, product beta testing, and additional insights to help LP clients achieve their digital marketing goals. Learn more here.
Employee Experience Initiatives
- Hosted Second Annual Cube Awards — LP’s Cube Awards celebrate the agency’s outstanding employees and the work they do not only for clients, but also the value they bring to the LP team. Management has the opportunity to nominate their employees for awards in a variety of categories with executive leadership declaring the winners — in total there were 84 nominees who won across 14 general categories and 12 People’s Choice award winners. The event also featured a live virtual show with a local R&B band from Portland and prize giveaways.
- Celebrated Black History Month — Throughout February, LP hosted a series of internal events celebrating Black History Month and the agency’s multicultural team members. Employees were also entered into a drawing to win one of three prize packs with items that specifically supported black-owned businesses.
- Honored Employee Appreciation Day — In recognition of National Employee Appreciation Day on Friday, March 4, all LP team members were invited to take a paid half day off of work.
- Held Company-Wide March Madness Challenge — Each year, LP hosts a company-wide fantasy March Madness bracket challenge via ESPN Fantasy Games. College basketball fans had the opportunity to participate in fantasy competitions for both the men and women NCAA tournaments with the first and second place winners in both categories taking home gift cards.
- Hosted Home Buying Workshops — LP hosted a series of virtual home buying workshops to help employees make informed decisions about home ownership. The workshops covered the ins and outs of shopping for a home, working with a real estate agent, getting approved for a mortgage, and more.
- Partnered with Therapydia for Employee Health Screenings — Together with Therapydia, a national network of physical therapy and wellness programs, LP offered employees free baseline health screenings.
- Hosted Stress Management Workshops — In partnership with Canopy, LP hosted a stress management workshop to help employees learn more about what causes stress, how it affects their well-being, and to explore coping techniques.
About Logical Position
Logical Position (LP) is a digital marketing agency offering paid search, shopping, and social advertising, search engine optimization, and website design. LP has won consistent accolades as an Inc. 500 company, a Microsoft Advertising Global Channel Partner of the Year, a Premier Google Partner Award Winner, a Fastest Growing Company (Portland Business Journal), a Top Workplace (The Oregonian), a 100 Best Company (Oregon Business) and #3 Best Workplace in the country (Inc.). Headquartered in Lake Oswego, Ore., LP’s team of 900 employees is spread throughout the United States and together they serve more than 8,000 clients.