Portland, Oregon — January 18, 2022
Oregon-based digital marketing agency Logical Position (LP) has not only been consistently recognized for its exponential growth and industry leadership, but it has also received several accolades as a great place to work, including being named a 2021 Best Workplace by Inc. and a Top Workplace by The Oregonian. Creating meaningful experiences for its employees to connect with — and celebrate — each other, is a pillar of LP’s company culture.
Following are highlights from the fourth quarter of 2021, which illustrate the company’s positive work environment:
- Held Re-Meet & Greet Event at New Oregon Headquarters — In early 2020, the digital marketing agency announced that it would be moving to a new 70,000 square-foot headquarters building in Lake Oswego, Ore., but the pandemic stalled the merge in an effort to allow employees to work from home and stay safe. Now, nearly two years later, LP hosted a Re-Meet & Greet, its first formal employee gathering in the new space. While wearing masks to maintain safety indoors, team members toured the new building, renewed acquaintances with their colleagues, and welcomed new staff. Similarly, LP’s Charlotte, N.C. office also held a Re-Meet & Greet, where employees safely gathered and socialized.
- Launched Subscribe & Survey — Always looking for ways to improve, LP recently launched Subscribe & Survey, an internal employee feedback program that gives LPers the opportunity to provide regular feedback on the agency’s company culture, initiatives, and other internal happenings.
- Celebrated LP’s Military Veteran Employees — In honor of Veterans Day, LP hosted a virtual luncheon for the company’s military veteran team members. The veterans dined from their remote locations while they swapped stories with the agency’s Co-CEOs Mike Weinhouse and John Ganey.
- Hosted a Halloween Celebration — In the fall, LP continued its tradition of hosting a Halloween event, but as a virtual celebration. The online event included a costume contest where employees submitted photos of themselves dressed for the occasion and competed to win one of three $100 gift cards in the following categories: Most Creative, Most Accurate, and Overall Favorite Costume.
- Held Team Building Holiday Game Nights — In an effort to spread holiday cheer, LP encouraged employees to wear ugly holiday sweaters on Dec. 17, and the day culminated with teams gathering online to enjoy festive games and team building activities. LP also created “Deck Your Tech” for the occasion, a collection of custom holiday-themed desktop and virtual meeting backgrounds.
- Hosted two charitable drives benefiting people in need — In an effort to spread holiday cheer to children in need, toys were collected throughout December from the agency’s Portland, Chicago, and Charlotte offices for donation to Toys for Tots. Using an online system, employees purchased toys that were then delivered to the program’s local collection sites. Additionally, LP’s Portland office hosted a coat drive for Transitions Project, donating two bins of warm clothing.
About Logical Position
Logical Position (LP) is a digital marketing agency offering paid search, shopping, and social advertising, search engine optimization, and website design. LP has won consistent accolades as an Inc. 500 company, a Microsoft Advertising Global Channel Partner of the Year, a Premier Google Partner Award Winner, a Fastest Growing Company (Portland Business Journal), a Top Workplace (The Oregonian), a 100 Best Company (Oregon Business) and #3 Best Workplace in the country (Inc.). Headquartered in Lake Oswego, Ore., LP runs additional offices in Denver, Chicago, Las Vegas, Austin, Charlotte, and Phoenix.