Portland, Oregon — November 1, 2022
In October, Oregon-based digital marketing agency Logical Position (LP) was honored to receive a Google Premier Partner Award, which celebrates excellence in Google Ads. LP was recognized as Partner of the Year in the Lead Generation category for driving innovative campaigns that generated high-quality leads at scale for LP clients. LP was also named a finalist in more categories than any other agency, having also been nominated for Brand Awareness and Online Sales.
In between winning awards, LP dedicated time to volunteering throughout the Portland metro area and the agency’s thought leaders shared their best digital marketing tips with the business community ahead of the holiday shopping season.
Following is an overview of LP highlights from the third quarter of 2022:
- Hosted Webinar Highlighting Holiday Season Prep — In July, LP hosted a one-hour webinar highlighting how marketers can create a successful holiday shopping season strategy. Attendees had the opportunity to learn about leveraging historical data, maximizing lifetime value, developing new acquisition targets, staying on schedule, and more. Watch the event recap here.
- Appeared on Microsoft Advertising’s Podcast, The Download — LP’s Nicholas Zatta, manager of small business client services strategy, and Matt Goff, director of retail media, joined host Jacob Rice to discuss this year’s holiday shopping season trends and the future of retail. Listen here.
- Appeared on the People Strategy Leaders Podcast — LP’s Emmy Thomas, VP of brand and marketing, joined host Sri Chellappa to discuss how LP communicates with its team to foster cohesiveness. Listen here.
- Presented at Camp Miva E-Commerce Conference — In August, LP’s Ryan Garrow, director of partnerships and client solutions, spoke at Camp Miva where he showed merchants and marketers how to devise a comprehensive strategy for search and content-related marketing.
- Published on AllBusiness.com — In an effort to help businesses tackle the challenging upcoming holiday season, Ryan Garrow shared his top five tips for building a successful holiday marketing strategy in an article featured on AllBusiness.com, a leading source of news for small businesses. Read the article here.
- Joined a Chatdesk Webinar Panel — In August, LP’s Gavin Flynn, partner and franchise account executive, joined two other experts to discuss how e-commerce stores can leverage flexible solutions and scale on a budget.
Employee Experience Initiatives
- Hosted Retirement Savings Workshops — LP and Voya Financial, a leading health, wealth and investment company, held workshops for employees to learn the importance of saving and investing in their retirement.
- Volunteered at the Sunshine Division — In September, nearly two dozen employees from LP’s Lake Oswego headquarters office took advantage of their Volunteer Time Off to help the nonprofit pack boxes that were set to be delivered to Portland-area families in need — ultimately assembling 640 boxes equaling more than 12,000 pounds of food.
- Participated in the Hood to Coast Relay — LP’s team placed 244 overall — out of 1,044 — in the long distance running and walking relay, Hood to Coast. The LP team of 12 runners and two drivers completed 199 miles in 28 hours and 37 minutes.
- Hosted Logicalpalooza — LP’s favorite annual summer bash returned this year in-person at the company’s Portland; Chicago; and Henderson, Nev. offices. Open to families, the events were inspired by a classic backyard BBQ, including live music, food and drinks, a jump house and competitive backyard games like corn hole. Employees were also encouraged to come dressed in their favorite 2000’s-inspired outfits to get pictures in the company photo booth.
- Hosted Stress Management Workshop — In partnership with Google, LP hosted a special workshop designed to help LP’ers build stress resilience. A certified health coach from Google discussed how to reduce stress, regain energy, and build sustainable health habits both in the workplace and at home.
- Volunteered at the SOLVE Oregon event — In September, more than 20 LP employees and Microsoft team members partnered to participate in the SOLVE Waterway Cleanup Series. Together the group removed 15 bags of harmful litter from area watersheds, which will help keep Oregon streams and rivers clean.
About Logical Position
Logical Position (LP) is a digital marketing agency offering paid search, shopping, and social advertising, search engine optimization, and website design. LP has won consistent accolades as an Inc. 500 company, a Microsoft Advertising Global Channel Partner of the Year, a Premier Google Partner Award Winner, a Fastest Growing Company (Portland Business Journal), a Top Workplace (The Oregonian), a 100 Best Company (Oregon Business) and #3 Best Workplace in the country (Inc.). Headquartered in Lake Oswego, Ore., LP’s team of 900 employees is spread throughout the United States and together they serve more than 8,000 clients.