Portland, Oregon — October 15, 2021
Oregon-based digital marketing agency Logical Position (LP) continues to be recognized for its exponential growth and industry leadership. Not only was the agency designated an Inc. 5000 company for the eighth consecutive year, but the Technology Association of Oregon also named LP its 2021 Momentum Company of the Year. These accolades continue to solidify LP’s place as a fast-growing leader in the digital marketing space.
Following is an overview of highlights from the third quarter of 2021:
Recent awards and recognition:
- #3,645 in Inc. magazine’s list of 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies – Recognizes U.S. companies who had immense growth in 2020, and LP has been honored by Inc. for eight consecutive years. The agency achieved 93% growth in the last three years, and came in at #30 this year for Oregon-based companies.
- 2021 Oregon Tech Awards Winner – Presented by the Technology Association of Oregon in celebration of excellence and achievement in the region’s technology industry. LP was honored with the “Momentum Company of the Year” award.
- #53 in Portland Business Journal’s List of Largest Private Companies — Recognizes the largest private companies in Oregon and SW Washington based on 2020 revenue growth.
- #102 in Portland Business Journal’s List of Largest Employers — Recognizes the largest employers in the Portland-metro area.
A full list of LP’s awards and recognitions can be found at www.logicalposition.com/awards.
Recent Employee Experience initiatives that make LP a Best Workplace:
- Hosted home buying workshops — LP hosted a series of virtual home buying workshops to help employees make informed decisions throughout the process of securing home ownership. The workshops covered the ins and out of shopping for a home, working with a real estate agent, getting approved for a mortgage, and other related topics.
- Partnered with Microsoft for LGBTQIA youth suicide prevention — As part of an initiative to get 50 LP employees certified in Microsoft Advertising, the tech company donated $1,500 on LP’s behalf to The Trevor Project, the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQIA youth.
- Partnered with Therapydia for employee health screenings — Together with Therapydia, a national network of physical therapy and wellness programs, LP offered 100 employees free baseline health screenings.
- Hosted a company-wide wellness challenge — In an effort to encourage employees to stay physically and emotionally well through exercise, the “LP 50” challenge rewarded those who walked, ran, or biked 50 miles throughout the month of August. Employees who completed the challenge were entered into a raffle to win one of five $50 Nike gift card prizes.
- Participated in Hood to Coast — LP’s team placed fifth in the Mixed Corporate division of the long distance running and walking relay, Hood to Coast. The LP team of 12 runners completed 99 miles in 27 hours.
- Hosted Logicalpalooza — On Aug. 20, LP held its beloved annual summer event virtually, giving all employees a paid half-day off to watch the show together regardless of geographical location. The event included a magician, performance by Portland musician Kimberly Monique, several skits, more than $4,000 in prize giveaways, and a cameo celebrity guest appearance by Brian Baumgartner. Employees also enjoyed a custom event Instagram filter and a live interactive comments section that allowed them to connect with each other safely — all while wearing a custom-designed Logicalpalooza event t-shirt.
About Logical Position
Logical Position (LP) is a digital marketing agency offering paid search, shopping, and social advertising, search engine optimization, and website design. LP has won consistent accolades as an Inc. 500 company, a Microsoft Advertising Global Channel Partner of the Year, a Premier Google Partner Award Winner, a Fastest Growing Company (Portland Business Journal), a Top Workplace (The Oregonian), a 100 Best Company (Oregon Business) and #3 Best Workplace in the country (Inc.). Headquartered in Lake Oswego, Ore., LP runs additional offices in Denver, Chicago, Las Vegas, Austin, Charlotte, and Phoenix.