Portland, Oregon — August 3, 2022
Oregon-based digital marketing agency Logical Position (LP) has again been recognized for its industry leadership, most recently as a Silver Stevie® Award winner for Achievement in Sales or Revenue Generation — further solidifying the agency’s commitment to sales excellence and professional development of its employees. The agency’s second quarter achievements also showcase the expertise of its thought leaders through webinars and podcast interviews that help businesses tackle the challenges of growing online while keeping employees engaged in a constantly-evolving landscape.
Following is an overview of LP highlights from the second quarter of 2022:
Industry Awards and Recognition
- Named a Silver Stevie® Award Winner in 2022 American Business Awards® — The American Business Awards are the U.S.A.’s premier business awards program recognizing organizations of all types and the people behind them. LP was recognized in the Achievement in Sales or Revenue Generation category. Learn more here.
A full list of LP’s awards and recognitions can be found at www.logicalposition.com/awards.
- Hosted Webinar Highlighting Customer Lifetime Value — In May, LP and Klaviyo hosted a one-hour webinar highlighting how to drive customer lifetime value with email marketing. Attendees had the opportunity to brush up on email marketing basics, including building a contact list, pushing lifetime value, and harnessing historical data. Watch the event recap here.
- Appeared on the Transform Your Workplace Podcast — LP’s Emmy Thomas, VP of brand and marketing, joined host Brandon Laws to discuss how LP has tackled challenges brought on by the pandemic and an ever-increasing remote workforce. Listen here.
- Appeared on the Age of Agility Podcast — LP’s Justin Torrence, manager of enterprise applications, joined host Nick Fleur to discuss how Justin helps businesses build applications to manage their complex problems by automating custom processes and streamlining systems of production. Listen here.
Employee Experience Initiatives
- Hosted Home Buying Workshops — LP hosted a series of virtual home buying workshops to help employees make informed decisions about home ownership. The workshops covered the ins and outs of shopping for a home, working with a real estate agent, getting approved for a mortgage, and more.
- Held Employee Training in Partnership with Google — In July, LP hosted its Google Partner Team at its headquarters in Lake Oswego, Ore. During their visit, Google met with LP leadership, hosted various employee trainings, and participated in a live Q&A session. Additionally, the Google Partner Team squeezed in a team-building afternoon of bowling with LP employees.
- Hosted Retirement Savings Workshops — LP and Voya Financial, a leading health, wealth and investment company, conducted workshops for employees to learn the importance of saving and investing in their retirement.
- Sponsored Summer Sports Teams in Lake Oswego, Ore. — In an effort to bring employees together in a way that is inclusive, collaborative, and fun, LP sponsored multiple sports teams in softball and kickball to allow employees to team-build outside of their regular workday. In Lake Oswego, LP put together two softball teams — one co-ed and one all-men — and one co-ed kickball team.
- Hosted Mental Flexibility Workshop — In partnership with Canopy, LP hosted a mental health workshop to provide employees with mental flexibility skills to improve resilience. The workshop helped employees define strength for themselves and develop skills that can be used in work and life.
- Added Employee Summer Hours — As a way for LP to show appreciation for its employees, the digital marketing agency started offering paid early release on Fridays from Memorial Day through Labor Day to allow employees to maximize their weekends and enjoy the sunshine. Employees also received two paid weekend extender days off during this time.
About Logical Position
Logical Position (LP) is a digital marketing agency offering paid search, shopping, and social advertising, search engine optimization, and website design. LP has won consistent accolades as an Inc. 500 company, a Microsoft Advertising Global Channel Partner of the Year, a Premier Google Partner Award Winner, a Fastest Growing Company (Portland Business Journal), a Top Workplace (The Oregonian), a 100 Best Company (Oregon Business) and #3 Best Workplace in the country (Inc.). Headquartered in Lake Oswego, Ore., LP’s team of 900 employees is spread throughout the United States and together they serve more than 8,000 clients.