Portland, Oregon — July 10, 2023
National agency Logical Position (LP) continues to be recognized for its expertise in digital marketing, having been honored with several coveted industry awards in the second quarter of 2023. While LP thought leaders were busy sharing their expertise in an effort to help others maximize their online marketing strategies.
Following is an overview of LP highlights from the second quarter of 2023:
Industry Awards and Recognition
- Won the YouTube Works Award, which celebrates the most innovative and effective campaigns on YouTube. For its work with client BlendJet, LP was honored in the Shapeshifter category for best original storytelling in all formats.
- Ranked No. 94 in Portland Business Journal’s List of Private 100 Fastest Growing Companies. Having been included on the list eight times, LP is among the companies with the most Private 100 appearances since the list began in 1995. LP accepted the award at an Alice in Wonderland themed ceremony on June 8.
- Received the American Business Awards® Gold Stevie® Award. Acknowledged in the Marketing Campaign of the Year – Gaming & E-Sports category, LP traveled to New York City to accept the coveted award on June 13. See event photos here.
Featured Expertise and Events
- Presented at SEMpdx — Matt Bown, associate director of enterprise client services, shared his thoughts on Generative AI, including ChatGPT, during a SEMpdx panel in May.
- Attended Google Marketing Live Summit — LP was invited to Google’s annual marketing conference in May and gained first-hand knowledge about how Google’s AI-powered ads can drive powerful results for clients.
- Attended Meta Marketing Summit — LP’s paid social team attended this summit in June to learn about leveraging Meta to drive profitable business growth for clients.
- Published on MarketingProfs — As ChatGPT continues to grow in popularity, Matt Bowen shared his thoughts on how marketers can embrace the new technology. Read the article here.
- Published on the B2B Ecommerce Association Website — Ryan Garrow, director of partnerships and client solutions, shared five steps that eCommerce businesses can take to prepare for an unexpected Google core update. Read the article here.
- Published in Training Magazine — Kevin Brunner, senior vice president of sales, wrote about how investing in LP employees brought increased employee retention and remarkable sales growth, along with four steps for reducing employee turnover. Read the article here.
- Published on Sustainable Brands — Karly Scott, senior account manager team lead for enterprise search, shared her thoughts on how brands in the sustainability industry can attract dedicated customers through digital marketing. Read the article here.
- Featured on the Klaviyo blog — Jeremy Vale, VP of product development, was asked to share his expertise in a roundup of the 28 best eCommerce email marketing tips from the experts. Read the tips here.
Employee Experience Initiatives
- Volunteered at the Sunshine Division — In May, LP employees used their Volunteer Time Off to help the nonprofit pack more than 1,000 boxes for Portland-area families in need.
- Celebrated Pride Month — In an effort to create a more inclusive office culture and celebrate LGBTQIA+ employees, LP hosted an #IAmRemarkable workshop, which focuses on empowering women and underrepresented groups in the workplace and beyond.
About Logical Position
Logical Position (LP) is an Inc. 500 digital agency supporting more than 5,000 clients across North America with full-service PPC management, SEO, paid social, Amazon and creative services. Proud to be the reigning recipient of Google’s Lead Generation Premier Partner of the Year, LP was also voted as the third Best Workplace in the country by Inc. As a Google Premier Partner, Microsoft Elite Partner and Meta Business Partner, LP is in the top 1% of ad spend managed across platforms.